What makes a good logo?
A logo is the symbol or trademark of a company. Logo design is one of the important parts of graphic design. A logo gives graphical and pictorial representation of a business.
When establishing a business, the first thing a company should consider is the logo design. The logo should be designed according to the name of the company and the business product.
A logo is said to be good logo if it has following features:
- Firstly a logo should be eye catching and simple.
- Simple color pattern and short text should be used.
- A logo must be strongly relevant to the business nature.
- It can be abstract or realistic.
- A logo designed with limited colors works more successfully.
- A logo must be able to convey a company’s mission and service.
- A good logo builds your brand and gives more professional look to your business.
- A good logo design should also works well in black and white. Colors are not that much important in a good logo design.
- If a logo does not look good in black and white, it won't look good in any color.
- It is better if you avoid being too 'modern'. A trendy look might work now but fashions change.
- A logo of your company should be unique and be timeless for sustained business growth.